Monday, October 5, 2009

In the Beginning...

Over the summer I've been kicking around the idea of starting a blog. Not really for anyone, but for me to stuff out of my head. (mind you, it's been a rough, but enlightening year). I often thought about what the blog's name would be. And for those of you who know me, it would not come as a surprise to you that I somewhat obsessed over it. One morning 'Wisdom in Training' popped in my head. I feel like since being a stay at home mom, I've been in this 'life' marathon, for which I trained too little for. It made me laugh (and cry), because I finally know enough to realize how little I know. So I vow to keep learning from whatever life throws at me, unless I'm hungover, because let's be honest...whoever learns from that. :)

'There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self' -Aldous Huxley

1 comment: